Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fun changes...


My Dad is good to remind me OFTEN that as Aniston gets older, she is more and more fun. It's hard to remember that as I look through her old clothes and as she gets more and more personality. She has changed so much in the past month, and it's hard to remember everything. She sits up really well, has TWO teeth, waves with her palm forward instead of up like a lot of babies, she says "Dada", holds onto her pants and "helps" me pull them up, and the list could go on. It's been amazing to watch her learn new things. She's so smart, and full of spunk. My parents told me her personality is a lot like mine, something I DIDN't want(sassy is the best way to describe it). I love her little personality, and love that I can be home with her to watch all these FUN things. My favorite is how sweet she is, and that she still loves to cuddle. She gives the most adorable hugs and big WET kisses. My aunt held her the night my Grandma died and the first thing Aniston did when my aunt picked her up, was to give her a big hug and kiss. She is such a sweetheart, and we LOVE her!!

1 comment:

Kristi & Mike said...

She is so cute-I can't stand it! It was so good seeing you guys this weekend and getting together. Keep us updated!