Friday, October 19, 2012

on to October '12

So far this October, we've: gone to Chicago(just Jena) and STG(Aniston &Chris) CHICAGO:flight by myself-sucess, lots of diet coke and treats, eating 1st gyro, trips to fall venues, farmers market-BEST doughnuts EVER, Starbucks-Salted Carmel Hot Choc.-DELISH!!!!!!!, baby RaRa snuggles, shopping, lots of time with my favorite sis and her hubby, lots of laughs, bitter cold wind,and a few more laughs...
STG: rode down with friends, a car FULL of little girls, a bike ride, KOMs, fun with cousins...
Papa's Birthday...
A weekend in PC with the Corlett family....
and my first real fat lip in the middle of the night. I'm counting myself out when it comes to sleeping next to Aniston from now on.
and we've been dressing up a bit to get prepared for Halloween!

No comments: