Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bring on Spring... PLEASE!!

We have been busy busy the past few weeks! We love to be busy, so things are great around here. Chris is working hard every day and has been promoted!! Yea for him, he's such an awesome cabinet guy. He will be doing more designing and project managing for the cabinet shop he is working for, and that is right down his alley. We are grateful for the perks that also come with a promotion, and hope that some day SOON we will be able to move into our own place. Chris will be going to the U (I am so proud!! Go Utes!!) this summer and taking more HARD classes. I will probably be getting a part time job to get us by for the next year, but we'll just see how things go. Chris is staying busy after work with a new vehicle... my very own grocery mobile. I'll post pictures and I know you will laugh and think I am crazy. It has a lot of potential, and I guarantee you will NEVER see anything like it EVER (and I don't have a car payment, ha!!). I LOVE one of a kind vehicles thanks to my dad. Chris is also working on his International Scout, which I think is one of the hottest vehicles a guy could ever drive (I know what you're thinking, I can't help it though:)). I have been running LOTS of errands and cleaning for my parents. Aniston and I keep busy with scrapbooking, walks when it's not freezing, bow making, and cleaning our rooms at Scott and Shelbi's. I actually got out last week TWO WHOLE TIMES!! I went to a move with a good friend from my old ward. We went to The Other Boleyn Girl, and I am not sure I recommend it. It was interesting and had good history. I also got together with one of my really good friends from high school. Aniston and I went a played at their house and we got a few scrapbook pages done. Stay tuned for the AWESOME pictures of our new vehicle!!

No comments: