Sunday, June 22, 2008

and we're off...

We did it, we finally have our own place!! Minus the fact that we now live in a cynderblock walled, purple carpeted student apartment, things are fantastic on our own. We moved last Monday, and have been slowly making our little place a home. I almost jumped up and started cheering when we found out we can paint, so we'll definently be adding our personal touch to the walls. We were happy to see Joe, Kalli, and Presli this weekend, and Aniston loved getting to play with Presli. We miss our friends from St. George, and are always glad when we get to visit and catch up. Once we get everything situated I will post more pictures.

Aniston gets to sit in her chair on the floor to eat right now because we are in the process of getting some sort of table/bar.

This chair is so rad!! It was my grandparent's and I have always thought it was way cool, so they gave it to me. Now it's Aniston's princess chair!!

2 comments:

TonyandBet said...

Congrats you guys! It's been a long time coming!! Can't wait to see it!!

Unknown said...

Hey you guys! I found your blog through Bethanys! Your little girl is so cute!

Where and what are you guys up to!?

I hope things are going great!