Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I get overwhelmed by the spirit and the chills every time I think about the day I became a mother. Every day I thank my Heavenly Father for the blessing of being a mother. Aniston is the sweetest! I say that a lot, but it's so true. She has so much love in her little body and she is so full of the spirit. It is so overwhelming to have the responsibility of a mother, but I know that I can do it. Mother's Day was a day filled with gratitude to my Heavenly Father for this wonderful and sweet little girl that he has blessed me with. I can not put into words how much love I have for Aniston, and how much I want for her. I have been given the opportunity by being a mother, to have a glimps into my Heavenly Father's eyes to see how much he loves his children. That is an eye opener!!
I am also SOO grateful to my mother. I look up to my mom, and I love her. She is always so good to me and my family, she always has positive advise for me, and she is such a WONDERFUL Grammy to Aniston. I am so grateful to her and my dad for all of their help.
I remember when I fisrt held her and she looked at me...she had my heart!!

I had to throw this one in, she had the funnest hair and her cheeks, who doesn't love those chubby things!

I love you baby girl, and you make me the happiest mom in the world!!

No comments: