Wednesday, January 26, 2011

over and out...

Our new home is FABULOUS!! I love all the space and the "niceness" of the place. Chris and I are SOOO glad things worked out for us to move, because this was much needed. I can tell a difference in us, the mood is lighter and there isn't that underlining issue(the "hole" of a place we used to reside in) looming in our home. I finally feel like I have a truly clean house, and that's important to me! Aniston absolutely loves this home, even though she still has trouble finding her way around. She still asks where her room and the bathroom are, but each day she seems to find her way around better than the day before.
We had to try out our new oven to make sure it could bake some cookies....

it passed!!!

3 comments:

Bywater said...

Look at how long her hair is getting! I love it, and the best part is I can see the dishwasher. :)

the de Roda Family! said...

Wahoo!! I am SUPER excited for you guys!! I really can't wait to see more pictures of the place!

Tren and Chylie said...

YAY for the new place! I am so glad you guys made the move and now you are closer to ME! :) That is such a cute picture of Aniston - it makes me want cookie dough LOL