Friday, April 13, 2012


I love watching this sweet girl play with her dolly. She's SO good at lovin' the little babies. She wants a real baby "soooo bad". Baby Anna slept by her a few nights this week and accidentally fell down between the bed and the wall. Aniston came into our room about 3 am in a panic because her baby was stuck. She asks me to make bows etc. for the babies she knows(they all happen to all be girls at the moment). She "works with the babies" and today while I was in the shower she ran in with her diaper bag and yelled "bye Mom I'm goin' to work!". I took her to work for a bit before preschool and she insisted that baby Anna come with.

I love love love this little girl! She is a sweetheart. I love that she is always there to keep me company, keep me on my toes, and give me the world's best loves!!

No comments: