Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My BIG HUNK is one year older today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!

He's smart, he's funny, he's about the coolest guy I know, he's adventurous, he's quick witted, he's patient, he's kind, he's an awesome Daddy, he's the perfect husband, he's honest, he's sweet, he's talented, he's an amazing kisser, he's a great example, he's a worthy priesthood holder, he's supportive, he's loving, he's doing an awesome job in school, he's my soul mate and the love of my life, he's dang good lookin', he has the best smile, he keeps me in line, he's outgoing, he loves being a Daddy, AND...
he's 26 today
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!

2 comments:

Zak Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Haha, it's Zak's birthday today too!

Zak Johnson said...

oops, I didn't realize he was signed in. :) This is Kate.