Monday, February 23, 2009

Throughout my entire life I have always had amazing and wonderful friends. I love each and everyone of them, and they are all such good examples to me. When Chris and I moved to Salt Lake last year, one of the hardest things was leaving all of our friends in St. George. I have been blessed and I fell so lucky to have made friends up here in Salt Lake. My job is the best, and even better are the girls I get to work with. They are each so amazing and I love 'em all. We try to do as much as possible together even though we all have crazy lives, and last week we got to spend the day together to celebrate a special day for my girl Chylie. She and T got married last Thursday, and their day was so special and so awesome. I am so happy for them and so glad that I was able to be there on their special day!!


the gorgeous bride and me

Kirsten, Me, Megan, and Katie

No comments: