Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are you freakin' kiddin me?

Aniston is catching on to the things we say, so Chris and I really have to watch it because she repeats a lot of the phrases like "don't talk to me like that" and "are you freakin' kiddin me?". When she's bossin' she sounds just like her mama and when she is worked up she sounds just like her daddy. On Christmas Aniston started sayin "are you freakin' kiddin' me?!" thanks to Chris, and we both have tried really hard not to laugh when she says it, and to teach her that she needs to say something else(we really just need to watch what we say...bottom line). So I'm telling Aniston that she is going to get a bed and that we will be putting her old bed(a mattress that we have just put on the floor) on top of her new bed. Her reply..."are you freakin' kiddin'me?!" Wow..that caught me off guard, so I just said nope I'm not. She loves the bed, hasn't fallen off yet, and thinks Papa made it. What a sweet girl she is!!! I will get a picture of her on it soon and put it up; she's all smiles when she is on it! Thanks Aunt Shelbi for the find.

No comments: