Wednesday, November 2, 2011

primary program Oct. 30, 2011

Aniston was able to participate in her first primary program this year. She was really excited about it, and she did so well. She sang the songs really well and said her part perfectly! The theme was RED-read every day, so they gave each of the girls a red flower for their hair and pinned red boutonnieres on the boys. Aniston had her bow out of her hair and clipped on her dress(I'm assuming she wanted it there like the boys?!) before the program even started. Chris and I just had to laugh, because she had also taken her sweater off and looked like she was dressed for summer(bad parents!). The whole time I was watching her, I couldn't get over the fact that my daughter was in the primary program! She has grown up so fast, and so have I!

No comments: