Wednesday, December 19, 2012

geez

One morning I actually talked Aniston into letting my watch the Today show. Jacob/Taylor Lautner was on the show, and caught Aniston's attention. He started talking and Aniston looked up at me and said: "Mom he is handsome. I think they should make a Barbie that looks like him. I like his voice!" I just sat there, stunned that my 5 year old was speaking so maturely, and talking about a boy. And the look on her face, yikes!! T-R-O-U-B-L-E The talking never ends, I mean NEVER. There is noise: talking, singing, humming, animal and other noises, all day every day. I think she's only quiet at school(and she has told me it's really hard not to talk in Kindergarten), church, and for the most part when she sleeps(she talks in her sleep quite a bit). Her chatting can be hysterical, like when she talks to people on her phone, or when she is talking to her friend Dalia(a character on a sit-com which I'm sure is where she picked up the name). One day, there were 4 girls in the bathroom mirror. I forget all their names, but she could see herself 4 times in the mirror, so she had a conversation between all of her reflections. They giggled a lot, talked about what they were going to do that day, and then there was more giggling. It was a conversation I would think 6th and 7th graders would have in their teeny-bobbin' crazy talk. T-R-O-U-B-L-E

No comments: