Thursday, December 6, 2012

November 2012

Aniston would probably say that November was her favorite month so far this year. It snowed BIG!!
Aniston had her first eye exam and found out she needed to wear specks
We got to visit Uncle Christian in Logan and bring him his mission call-Washington Everett, Spanish speaking
Elsi, Shelbi and Scott came to visit...
We went to gardner village to check out the elves
we went down to the children's museum to check out the tinker toys
we attempted some pics of the matchy girls that was nothing shy of crazy
Aniston's Kindergarten class celebrated Thanksgiving with a feast, she was Tiny Feather
I think November was the fastest flying month of the year. I enjoyed most every minute, especially the minutes I was with my family! Gram, Shelbi, and I went to see Papa's work in progress and got the 411 from him on a 70s lamp...
Chris sat at the computer most of the month, working and doing homework. I think he's just glad the month is over. Thanksgiving was great! We hosted this year, and all went well. Stefen and Bri were the only ones missing. After dinner, we had a little competition to see who could jump up from the sitting position to their feet-Scott, Christian, Chris, Aniston, and I(I had the most attempts and made the biggest commotion) all competed and all succeeded! Then, I ventured out in the chaos for an electronic while everyone except Chris hit the hay. @ 4:30am, Gram, Shelbi, and I made a dent in our Christmas shopping, and we succeeded thanks to Starbucks and short lines. November '12...thank you for being wonderful!

No comments: