Monday, November 3, 2008

We had a lot of fun this Halloween and we got to do some fun things with Aniston. Halloween night was a blast, but it was hard not having Chris there(he had to work). My sister and I took Aniston trick-or-treating in my parents neighborhood and she was a crack up!! I made a broom for her and she wanted to tickle everyone with it. They would open the door and she would shove her broom in their face and say "deddle deddle". She said "trit treat" and "tantie" to the people we went to. We hope all of you had a very Happy Halloween and we hope the coming seasons are full or fun memories!





Look at how much she has grown and changed in 1 year!!



Trick-or-Treating at Aunt Shelbi's work


After Uncle Christian's concert- he's Steve Erkel


carving pumpkins


Halloween party for my parent's ward... my mom made this clown costume for me when I was 2!!

1 comment:

Amber Madsen said...

I love the witch costume!! How creative to come up with the hair to go along with the costume!! The part about the broom is so funny, what a cute girl! The clown is adoreable too, you just have a darling little girl!!