Monday, October 27, 2008

Boo at the Zoo

I took Aniston to the zoo this past weekend for Boo at the Zoo. I will try so hard to be positive in this post, but let me just say... AHHHH it was CRAZY. We live about a mile down the street from the zoo, so I should have walked. I've been sick so I didn't have it in me to tromp up the hill and walk all over the zoo and then walk home. I parked half way between our house and the zoo due to the popular event that it was. We stood in line for about 30 minutes to buy tickets and then could hardly move once we got into the zoo. Aniston screaming the whole way there and getting stung by a bee while we stood in line should have been my clue that it wasn't worth it. So we made it into the zoo and found our way through the mass of people. I was a little bummed that Aniston didn't really get too excited about the animals. The only time she was really excited was when a little monkey came right up to the glass and was checking everyone out. There was a little boy that got in front of her while the monkey was up close, and boy did he make a mistake! Aniston started yelling at him and tried to grab him and pull him out of the way. Poor kid!! What can I say, she's a bit fiesty like her mom. Over all it was not too bad, but I won't do it again probably, unless I have more hands to help with Aniston. She didn't want to sit in her stroller, she wanted to be up with mom checking things out. I think she got a little too overwhelmed by all the people too, I tell ya it was SOO packed and hard to get around with all the people that were there.



The little witch minus her boots. They lasted about 5 seconds and then she was screaming and pulling them off.


Checking out the little monkey.

5 comments:

carrie said...

Oh my gosh, her green hair is too cute, that is so funny!

TonyandBet said...

You should have called I totally would have gone with you! She looks so cute!

Amber Madsen said...

She looks adoreable! We'll have to plan a time to go to the zoo with our kids. A time when it's not croweded, because I HATE the zoo when it's full of people. I'd rather it be EMPTY like when we went there for Sadie's. Where you in that group, I'm pretty sure you were!

Paige and Garret Story said...

oh youre brave! that sounds.... so painful ha!

Rieck Family said...

Cute! Looks like fun. We miss you guys. Aniston is getting so big!!