Thursday, May 27, 2010

shelbi with an "i"


This is my beautiful sister...
She did a post when I had my 25th B-day with 25 things about me, so I'm doing the same for her...
love ya sis...

1- beautiful
2- kind
3- a leader
4- strong...physically and spiritually
5- funny...seriously cracks me up
6- has the best laugh...snorts while she's doing it too!!
7- mad decorating skills... she is so talented
8- mad singing skills, i love to listen to her
9- loves to talk...i can always count on her for a great conversation
10- loyal friend
11- dedicated worker
12- finds good in all things
13- "fun aunt" Aniston LOVES Aunt Shelbi
14- tolerant of stupid people...a quality i don't possess
15- always willing to help others
16- organized
17- clean
18- the perfect wife for her Scotty
19- good cook...as long as she takes the paper out of the pan
20- good example...she makes me want to be better in so many ways
21- addicted to chocolate
22- VERY creative...you should see the projects she does...AMAZING!!!
23- a bit dramatic, but it keeps things lively in our family
24- one of my best friends
25- always has a story, and my favorites are the ones when she does something embarrassing BECAUSE she can laugh at herself
26- a mentor, always wanting to help others better themselves
27- my sister, and the best sister a girl could ever ask for.
thanks sister for always being there to support, love, and take care of me and my family. you are the best, and i can't imagine life without you. i am so sad that you will one day be so far away, but i know you will always be there for me no matter how many miles i have to travel to see you.
xoxo
jen

We celebrated her Birthday by listening to my brother play in the band concert and eating brownies and ice cream. Can't beat that, but I really can't wait to get a pedi with her and my mom next week to celebrate!


No comments: