Thursday, May 27, 2010

This "commandments" poster replaced my tile sign that says "in the strength of the Lord I can do all things". Chris is taking over the place with his new interest and here is proof...





This is what I wake up to every morning...

These bikes are all over the place. I'm tempted to use them as part of my decorations/to support my decorations. I don't think Chris will approve.


He's also in "training" mode... and he is using both weights and Aniston to help. Time with Dad is a favorite of hers, so she could care less what they are doing.

I have to admit, I'm jealous and want a bike of my own. I asked Chris if he would sell one of his so I could get one and then we could ride together. He was so excited that I would even ask so I don't think he caught the part where I said to sell one of his.

No comments: