Tuesday, May 27, 2008






We went to Orderville this past weekend for Memorial Day for the first time with Aniston. For those of you who don't know where it is, it's right in the middle of Bryce Canyon and Zions National Park on Highway 89. My Grandpa grew up there, and that's where he met my Grandma. We still have the house he grew up in, and I have been going there since I can remember. We usually go out 4wheeling with our Jeep and the other 4 wheel drive vehicles we have, but this trip we needed to do some major cleaning and throwing away! It was fun, and although the weather was crummy, it was good to clean things up and reminisce about all the fun we have had there. Aniston had a great time seeing the horses, ridding on the Hawgty motorcycle with Dad and, taking a bath in the kitchen sink. Chris and I had fun on the bicycle built for two and riding the Hawgty. It was so good to get back there and relax with family!

No comments: