Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a FIRST!!

Megan and I @ Thursday's game

I have to admit that even though I have lived in Salt Lake most of my life, I had NEVER been to a Jazz game. I was a huge fan back in the Stockton/Malone era, but had a slight falling out. Thanks to the BIGGEST Jazz fan I know, I was able to go to both games last weekend. Thanks Megan!! I've never had so much fun at a sporting event in my entire life! Thursday just Megan and I went and then Saturday Chris, Aniston, Megan and I got to go. We all had a BLAST, even Aniston got into it. She did have issues with it being "loud" and she had to go for a little walk to get the wiggle bug tamed. I hope we can keep going, I've missed out!

Aniston was to into the game to "cheese" for the camera

2 comments:

Paige and Garret Story said...

ok looking at the top picture i dont know how in the heck we didnt see you! it looks like you are sitting exactly where we sat at the same game!

Alan, Amber, Emma, and Zachary said...

How fun! I can't believe you've never been before. They are really exciting to go to!