Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a FIRST!!

Megan and I @ Thursday's game

I have to admit that even though I have lived in Salt Lake most of my life, I had NEVER been to a Jazz game. I was a huge fan back in the Stockton/Malone era, but had a slight falling out. Thanks to the BIGGEST Jazz fan I know, I was able to go to both games last weekend. Thanks Megan!! I've never had so much fun at a sporting event in my entire life! Thursday just Megan and I went and then Saturday Chris, Aniston, Megan and I got to go. We all had a BLAST, even Aniston got into it. She did have issues with it being "loud" and she had to go for a little walk to get the wiggle bug tamed. I hope we can keep going, I've missed out!

Aniston was to into the game to "cheese" for the camera

2 comments:

Paige and Garret Story said...

ok looking at the top picture i dont know how in the heck we didnt see you! it looks like you are sitting exactly where we sat at the same game!

Amber Madsen said...

How fun! I can't believe you've never been before. They are really exciting to go to!