Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our Healthy gIrL


Aniston is nice and healthy, that makes me so HAPPY!! I took her to the doctor for her 18 month (she's actually almost 21 months) check up, and she passed with flying colors... here are the details:
-weight 28 pounds (84th percentile)
-height 34.5 inches (93rd percentile) makes her daddy proud!!
-2 shots that made her "leg owee" and she has a fever too!
-the crib MUST go down. The pediatrician drilled this one into me, he probably talked to me about it for 5 minutes STRAIGHT!! I got the point and I'll have the crib down either today or Saturday. Aniston has been singing the monkeys on the bed song a lot lately, so she knows what NOT to do on the bed (yeah right!!)
-Ok so I'm going to brag about my Princess for a second so if you want to skip this one you can...
The doctor told me just from the little bit that he spent with her, he would compare Aniston to a 2 1/2 year old because of how well she is talking and verbalizing things. Way to go baby girl(it was worth loosing many brain cells while I was pregnant with her).
I'm so happy Aniston is healthy. I worry about her, and pray that she will always be healthy. It's reassuring to go in and have the doctor say "way to go, she's nice and healthy". I love her so much and I am so thankful for the opportunity to worry over her and to make sure she is safe, healthy and happy.

2 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

What a cute smilin' little girl. We need to hang out, let me know if anytime soon works for you!

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض