Thursday, July 15, 2010

some moments

I had many moments today. Motherhood has made me more emotional. Everytime I looked at Aniston, I was tearing up. She's beautiful, everything about that sweet little girl is perfect!
She will be "3 to get married August 12" and I can't believe it( I love it when she says this). She wants a chocolate party. I'm thinking she will make life pretty easy if she makes requests as simple as this one. She has no requests when asked what she wants for her Birthday either, I better enjoy this right?! I can't wait to see what percentile she is in for height, most people guess that she is 4 sometimes 5.
She fell asleep in my arms today; this is rare. I probably kissed her a million times and tried to tell her how much I loved her, but I can't with words.

2 comments:

Mackay Family said...

She is absolutely adorable. I can't believe she is almost 3!

Carlee said...

She is so cute!!