Monday, October 18, 2010

So much fun with little proof

This past weekend was a blast with Shelbi in town, Chris' race, and no major plans. Thursday night Aniston, Grammy, Shelbi and I slept over at Grammy's in her front room. We had a blast watching Beauty and the Beast(Aniston's first time!). I have no proof of this event unfortunately.
Saturday's race was at the State Fair Park. Aniston and I found a place to watch the race, and then she found a new friend to watch it with. She asked if she could go talk to this lady who was sitting by herself, so I told her yes and then watched her go right up to the lady, sit right next to her, and not say a word! The lady started talking to Aniston and I just watched laughing! I went and sat next to them and the 3 of us chatted until the race started. Aniston found some more friends to play with while I snapped as many pictures as I could. On the last lap I waited and waited for Chris to show up, and when he finally did I noticed he wasn't riding his bike. I ran over and asked if he was ok, and he was! The bike wasn't though, so he threw it over his shoulder and ran the rest! He was doing so well until the bike broke, but I was still proud of him for finishing!!
Saturday night Mom, Dad, Shelbi and I went to Cami's wedding reception. I am so glad she found someone worthy of her! She is one of the sweetest, smartest, funniest people I know and I love her and I am so happy for her and her hubby Russ.






Running in!!!
The damage, most likely from a wood chip getting flicked up, caught, and then as Chris peddled his derailleur ripped off.

No comments: