Friday, August 7, 2009

4 YEARS!!

Chris and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday!! It's hard to believe that it's not 6 or 7 years because I feel like we have been together forever(I mean that in a good way). I have a hard time remembering what life was like without him in it, and I am so thankful that he found me and snatched me up. I feel so lucky to be married to him, and have the opportunity to be with him forever. I think we are just learning how to get along and that little things don't matter, but that's what you get when you put a very stubborn person(me) and a laid back person(him) together. Things have gone so well for us, and we have been blessed so much.
We celebrated with Aniston and went out to the Dodo, a restaurant Chris did finish work in and worked at for a few months. It's one of our favorites, and they have awesome food and deserts!! Aniston was not in the best mood(2 molars are coming in, she only had a 30 minute nap, and she was hungry), so we had to trade off taking her out and try to get some food down her when she was happy. Chris suggested that we order take out and he would go pick it up, but like I said I'm stubborn so I wanted to take her out and make her behave...hahaha! You get what you ask for I guess. So, needless to say we ordered our desert take out, and took Aniston out screaming. A cute set of couples just smiled at us and when I said sorry they said not to worry and that they had been there before. I like people who are nice and understanding, they make a situation less embarrassing! We put Aniston to bed and then dug into our yummy desert. The night was typical of our anniversaries in the past. Something is always just not quite right, but overall it turns out and at least we can laugh about it. Maybe next year we'll find a babysitter?! Oh, and of course I didn't take a picture because that would be important...ahhh!!!

2 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

Congrats on 4 YEARS!!!

TonyandBet said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years!! Time flies! Congrats you guys!