Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Uintas

My family went to my brother in-law's family cabin this weekend and although it was freezing, we all had a really good time. The boys caught a bunch of fish, the girls had way to much fun on the swings, and we all ate lots and enjoyed the mountains!
Aniston helping with the dishes!
Aniston giving BOTH uncle "Sock" and aunt Shelbi a BIG Squeeze!! She loves when family is around, it gives her a break from mom and dad.
This is what I mean by way to much fun. These swings are the BOMB! The trees that theses swings are attached to are way tall, and they are on a slope. When you swing you go really far out over a meadow and it gives you a little rush! So, my sister and I thought it would be fun to swing on our stomachs, but we were just a little bit worried about smacking our faces on the ground. Don't worry, we were successful and laughed our guts out too!!
My sister was the best! She made it look like she was going to fall right out once she got going!
Aniston sat in her swing and took in all the craziness. She LOVED the swing and could have sat out there all day if it wasn't so cold.
My cute sister, her husband "Sock", and Olive. Oh, and I can't forget to mention their rockin' Scout in the back.
Our family, gosh they're cut!

No comments: