Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What did you say???

I said...ANISTON IS 2 YEARS OLD TODAY!! Holy cow, I can't believe it! I woke up this morning to an alarm that I set for 7:40am. I'm kind of a sentimental person, so by waking up at 7:40am I would be awake at the time 2 years ago that Aniston was born. For some reason that was important to me, and as I laid in bed next to my baby(we were camping again!) I went over the events that went on 2 years ago. I remember when she was born and holding her for the first time, and my favorite part; when she looked at me and melted my heart. I love her, and really that doesn't even come close to the way that I feel about her. She is so special to me, and I love being her Mommy.
Aniston is the sweetest girl! I have been so blessed to be her mommy, and to be able to watch her grow these past 2 years. I think she is the cutest, smartest, kindest, most fun little girl in the whole world, and I can say those things because I'm her mom! I love her big squeezes, the way she plays with her hair, her kisses, her giggles, the way she sleeps with her back arched(just like she has since she was born), the cute way she says things, I love how particular she is about things, and I love how sweet she is to others. She makes me want to be a better person, and to make sure that I am doing what is right so that I can be with her forever.
These past 2 years have been amazing and even though I'm sad she is growing up so fast, I am grateful that I am here to watch her grow!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Cute pictures! That first one is really neat. Happy Birthday Aniston! Can't believe she is already two.

Rieck Family said...

Happy Birthday Aniston! We miss you! (Sorry we are a day late, busy day yesterday). Love, Joe, Kalli, Presli and Madden