Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Willard Bay

I love boating, and what better place to do it then Willard Bay?! My brothers and Chris went out in the morning and then Megan and I met them in the afternoon. My sweet husband bought me a new wake board(it only cost like $11.00 total and $10.00 of that was shipping!!!!!), so I was excited to get out and use it. WOW am I out of shape!! I struggled to get myself out of the water, and then got so worn out after only a few minutes of ridding. I think I'll blame it on the choppy water;). I attempted to help Megan, but I'm not a very good teacher so we bagged the wake board and jumped into the tube. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!

Starting out slow, but Megan and I still had death grips
BECAUSE......

I have the hottest friends!! Megan lost her shades, so she snatched up these goggles the guys found floating in the water.
Megan in the wake board, and me floating around TRYING to show her how. I've since retired, I'm not supposed to be a teacher I've decided.
My new board rocks!!! Really though, I can't tell a difference.
Christian, my littlest bro, finally got up on the wake board this trip. Makes me proud!!!
Stefen up on one ski!
And last but certainly not least, the hottest man in the WHOLE world!!

No comments: