Sunday, October 2, 2011

1st field trip

{Thanksgiving Point Farm 9/28/2011}
Aniston went on her first field trip with her preschool class. She was super excited about it, and even more happy when she found out I was coming with her AND that she was going to have lunch there too!
Mrs. Wixom's Super Kids!!
Tyler and Aniston feeding the ducks

playing in the old jail house...



wagon ride!

Aniston loves preschool. I'm pretty sure she loves it for more than one reason, which was very apparent last Thursday when I showed up to pick her up. She was so excited to play at Katie's house with Tyler and baby Sydney, but when I showed up because my class was canceled it was very obvious she wasn't excited to see me...
smile turned to utter dismayed look..."Mom! You weren't supposed to pick me up!" and then came the sobbing... Just a few seconds before I walk in she had run up to Katie and said"Guess what?! Today is the next day(Katie had told her the day before that she could come to her house after preschool and play) and I get to come to your house!" It was very sad to soo her so upset.

1 comment:

the de Roda Family! said...

SO excited for you that you got to go see your sister and the new baby! What a doll! Love the pictures too of the first field trip! I wish Dylan was part of Mrs. Wixom's preschool... that makes me sad that I had to move before school. BUT, we will see you guys in 3 weeks!!