Thursday, August 5, 2010

-05-

Aniston was such a blast! I loved being home with her, loved watching her learn new things, and I LOVED to spoil her! We had a 6 month party for her with party hats, cupcakes, and presents. My family humored me as well as Aniston! Aniston got her second bottom tooth and the two top teeth next. Her first word was "dada" and then ball, dog, and mom followed. Her hair started to come in a little thinker, but she didn't like having headbands and bows in her hair. She did like to play with her own hari though, and she would twist it in her fingers when she was tired. She was always pulling them out! Her nicknames were: Arae, Stinker Bug, Sissy, and Bean. At 9 months, I went back to work part-time and we were planning on moving to our own place. Aniston had started to get up on her hands and knees, but wasn't so sure about crawling. She NEVER liked being on her tummy, but LOVED her binky!

No comments: