Monday, August 2, 2010

-02-



Aniston was born after 36 hours of labor and 4 hours of pushing. Stubborn....
She cried only a few times, came out with eyes wide open, and was stinking her tongue out constantly. She was 7 pounds 13 ounces and 20 inches long(Chris thinks the nurse didn't stretch her out all the way). She was and still is perfect! She had lots of dark brown hair at the top and back of her head, and fuzz in the front. Her pinkies are crooked, she had really long feet, long skinny legs, chubby cheeks, and didn't like her hands tucked in the blanket.
We named her Aniston Rae Jones.
Aniston, after Jennifer Aniston
Rae, it's my cousin's middle name and we wanted a short middle name for her
I was so tired and so worn out that I rarely moved while we were at the hospital, and I think Aniston felt the same way! We never heard a peep out of her, and I always had to try really hard to wake her up to eat.
We got home late in the afternoon the day after she was born, and didn't quite know what to do with ourselves. I remember looking at Chris and asking him what I should do with Aniston, and he looked at me and said...I don't know?!

No comments: